Todd jumped on board as one of the OG’s, AKA “Original Gangsters,” of Rulon Racing. Todd did his first Ironman at Lake Placid and truly ROCKED the course. He did his first Ironman in under 13 hours! What an accomplishment!
His teammates nominated him for:
- Had a bike crash just before IMLP and it didn’t slow him down one bit!
- His energy is contagious.
- Going from 240 lbs to NOW!!! Freaking amazing!
- You can see the transformation that Todd went through from 2010 to now. He has maintained keeping his weight off through triathlon and dedication!
Todd jumped on board to be a part of the Rulon Racing team, and I was truly honored. He and I chatted about his goals and his ambitions. I knew he had to be a part of the team. I remember chatting with him before Ironman Lake Placid. I told him the “Eating the Elephant” story. He reached out to me before Ironman Florida and asked me how I was; I told him I was nervous, and he told me, “As a wise coach told me, don’t look at the ass end of the elephant when you are still at the trunk.” Todd is a pleasure to have on the team as he brings light and funniness to our Zoom chats. It is never a dull day with Todd!
Congrats, Todd! Check Todd’s Rulon Racing Page out.
What do you get with the Athlete of the Month?
- A finisher photo from Ironman Lake Placid
- Bragging Rights for the month
- A Parking Space at the office :)
- Special treat!
- A month of talking about your success in 2017 via IG and Facebook!