Over the last few months, I sent out a Google Form to my email lists, FB groups and other social media sites, to find out what triathletes needed for their OWN Triathlon success.
First of all, I would like to say THANK YOU for those that filled out the Google Form. I truly appreciate it. If you did not get a chance to fill it out, here is your opportunity.
Second of all, after seeing athletes comments and chatting with athletes, I heard this scenario quite a bit:
Me: What are you looking for in your triathlon training program?
Athlete: I don’t know. There is just so much on the web on what I should do to get ready for my “A” race. I feel very overwhelmed.
Me: Elaborate please…
Athlete: I have seen:
- A 10 week guide to an Olympic Triathlon
- A14 week guide to a 70.3 IM on Pinterest
- Cookie cutter triathlon training plans
- Ton of articles.
- Do I Strength Train or NOT Strength Train?
- What to eat during my race?
- What not to eat before, during and after my race?
Me: What are you looking for?
Athlete: I am looking for accountability with a coach and other training partners. I want an idea of what I need to do in my triathlon training plan for MY race and I want to be involved with a community that understands the “craziness” of our training and racing.
A light bulb came on for me after I read the form. I LOVE coaching my 1:1 Elite Triathlete but I have realized that I can only take on a few athletes at a time due to my other aspects of my business, my own triathlon training, and of course, family time.
On November 25th, Small Business Saturday, I present to you:
“Fundamentals Course to Triathlons”
I will charge ONLY $99 (eventually $397 course) for this 6 week course. Space is limited, so you want to jump on SUPER fast!
What is the commitment?
- You must complete the 6 week program.
- You must provide feedback to me on a weekly basis (I will set up a private FB group for this).
- You must provide me the good, the bad and the ugly because I need feedback of what was good and what you didn’t understand.
- I will provide a weekly FB Live for 6 weeks (Starting Dec. 4th, skipping the week of Dec. 25th)
Please watch the video below if you are truly interested to learn more about the “Fundamentals Course to Triathlon” and how I can help you with your OWN Triathlon Journey!
Interested in learning MORE? Check out my FaceBook Live on November 20th at 7pm CT AND November 21st at Noon CT. Click HERE to sign up to ask questions and I will answer them LIVE!