“You may say I’m a dreamer. But I’m not the only one.” ~The Beatles
Do you set goals for yourself? Or do you set a goal but then you “FREAK” out because you are afraid you will fail? Or do you don’t even set a goal?
I’ve got a secret for you! Your own limiting beliefs are what’s holding you back from success.
Have you said these things to yourself before:
- I can’t earn a six-figure income because I don’t know-how.
- I can’t go swimming on vacation because I need to lose weight.
- I can’t do an Ironman Triathlon because I am NOT an athlete.
- I can’t go back to college because I am too old.
- I can’t move to another country ( 🇨🇷🇦🇺 🇧🇷 🇪🇸 🇲🇽 🇨🇦).
Do you notice how all these limiting beliefs start? With “I CAN’T.” Whenever you start a sentence with “I can’t,” you’re setting yourself up for failure.
Instead, we want to turn those limiting beliefs around into positive affirmations which encourage you to try even if you feel unprepared.
If you want to move to another country, research the internet or ask people that have. If you’re going to do an Ironman Triathlon, ask friends that have done it or talk to a coach!
STOP 🛑 blocking yourself to be the best version of yourself and your dream life!
Are you a dreamer? Please shoot me an email HERE and tell me your dream!