You have found the guest-posting page for “jenrulon.com.” Are you interested in contributing a post to my blog? AWESOME SAUCE. With that said, here are some details of being a guest blogger:
- Articles that I am looking for.
- General post guidelines
- The benefits to guest posting
- And how to format it.
What I am Looking For:
As a performance based triathlon/strength coach, I love to see content that my readers would like. Here are things that readers want to see:
- To inspire other athletes
- Educate triathletes, swimmers, cyclist and runners on how to be a better athlete.
- A Triathlon Story or an Ironman Story
- Educate athletes about curtain trends in triathlon training and racing
- Strength Training for Endurance Athletes
- Nutrition advice and tips for Endurance Athletes
- How to Balance it All!
Interested! How do I get in touch?
- Please read through the information on this page. I will ask if you read it through, along with confirming in an email that you did.
- Fill out the form below
- After I received your email, I will reach out to you and we can discuss what you have and if it fits my blogs.
Guest Post Guidelines:
To write for jenrulon.com, here are the guidelines and seriously, it isn’t that bad:
- Articles should be 500+ words.
- Articles must be written in English.
- Articles must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- Your post may be edited prior to publishing.
- All links in guest posts need to be set as “no follow.”
- If you plan on doing this post as an “advertising,” segment, please reach out to me below and we can discuss rates for sponsored post and other reviews.
Benefits of Writing for Jen Rulon Coaching:
After busting your butt for this AWESOME guest blog you put together, your post will be on a platform, FaceBook Business Page, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn! I will write a brief bio about you, along with your link to your website, Twitter account and Instagram about. These links that I upload are the do-follow. Happy to help you out, as you are doing the same for me!
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]