You have found the guest-posting page for “jenrulon.com.” Are you interested in contributing a post to my blog? AWESOME SAUCE. With that said, here are some details of being a guest blogger:
- Articles that I am looking for.
- General post guidelines
- The benefits to guest posting
- And how to format it.
What I am Looking For:
As a performance-based triathlon/strength coach, I love to see content that my readers would like. Here are things that readers want to see:
- To inspire other athletes
- Educate triathletes, swimmers, cyclist, and runners on how to be a better athlete.
- A Triathlon Story or an Ironman Story
- Educate athletes about certain trends in triathlon training and racing
- Strength Training for Endurance Athletes
- Nutrition advice and tips for Endurance Athletes
- How to Balance it All!
Interested! How do I get in touch?
- Please read through the information on this page. I will ask if you read it through, along with confirming in an email that you did.
- Fill out the form below
- After I received your email, I will reach out to you and we can discuss what you have and if it fits my blogs.
Guest Post Guidelines:
To write for jenrulon.com, here are the guidelines and seriously, it isn’t that bad:
- Articles should be 1000+ words.
- Articles must be written in English.
- Articles must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- Your post may be edited prior to publishing.
- All links in guest posts need to be set as “no follow.”
- If you plan on doing this post as an “advertising,” segment, please reach out to me below and we can discuss rates for a sponsored post and other reviews.
Benefits of Writing for Jen Rulon Coaching:
After busting your butt for this AWESOME guest blog you put together, your post will be on a platform, Facebook Business Page, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn! I will write a brief bio about you, along with your link to your website, Twitter account and Instagram about. These links that I upload are the do-follow. Happy to help you out, as you are doing the same for me!